Thursday 6 December 2007

So long farewell......

......So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good night,I hate to go and leave LA, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia and Singapore. So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu, Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.

Well the time has come for us to pack up our backpacks for one final time and make the westerly 14 hours trip home.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our well wishers and fan club for keeping interested in our journey and tales. We hope to be using this blog again someday, its been an amazing experience and be ready to hear all these stories many times to come.

Love and kisses

Deb, Kate and Stacey xxxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

safe flight home love susan.

Anonymous said...

Well done girls
Now you are home I hope to see more of you and here all your tales and when the next trip is planned so go get ,em girls and what an amazing adventure, you wouldnt believe it all if you read it in a book.

Talk about the " famous five go adventuring again "


Love
Jeff

XXX

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.