Tuesday 30 October 2007

What do you have to do to get a hug around here...

As promised...

This is just the funniest thing I have seen in ages - turn the volume down for video clip number two if this works! I surprised the girls by turning up in Sydney and I think it has to be the best secret and surprise I have ever kept in my life! They made it so easy for me, by sitting in reception on the internet when I turned up. I am going to leave them to tell you their views of it but here are the video clips, and you can read my perspective on my blog (www.jennyscreations.blogspot.com)
Jenny (videos wont load will try again another day)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see the viseo link up of you all meeting up.
Susan.

Anonymous said...

Can't see the video!!! Have you tried to put it on Facebook instead Jen? Really pleased to hear that you are out there, hope you have a really wonderful time. Emma xxxx

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see the video girls! Amy

Anonymous said...

Haha, what a great surprise!!! Can't wait to see the video, priceless!!! Nic xx

Anonymous said...

Enjoying reading about all your adventures

Love to you all

Tracey x

Anonymous said...

Hi girls, so glad Jenny arrived ok. I was in on the secret but wasn't allowed to say a word. Looks like you are having really great time. Will you want to come back???
Jan/Mum x